|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Set/Sets per Month|
|Operation System:||Ultrasonic||Feature:||Cellulite Reduction|Acne Treatment|Skin Rejuvenation|Wrinkle Remover|Weight Loss|
1. Most popular way in losing weight in the market!
2. No surgery, no anesthesia, no needles, no scarring, no downtime.
3. Single treatment can reduce 20-30% reduction in the fat layer
4. Combine Frozen vacuum melt fat, ultrasonic Cavitation break fat, RF three technologies together in one machine.
5. The cryolipolysis machine is comfortable for most patients; they can read, work on their laptop computer, listen to music or just relax.
Remove unwanted fat on tummy, loved handles, thighs, knees, arms, neck, etc.
1. Does the Cryolipolysis treatment hurt?
It is comfortable during the treatment. Patients can watch films, listen music with their iphone or simply relax during the whole procedure.
2. How long does the procedure take?
Procedure time can be 30~half and an hours or more depending on the size of the area to be treated. During your consultation, your doctor will discuss how long your procedure will take and how much time you should allow for your office visit.
3. How long until I notice results?
A noticeable, measurable fat reduction is typically seen two to four months after a single Cryolipolysis Procedure. You and your doctor can then meet to assess your cosmetic aprovement and consider additional Cryolipolysis Procedures to achieve greater fat reduction.
4. How long do the results last?
Patients experiencing fat layer reduction show persistent results at least six months after the Cryolipolysis treatment. Longer term studies have not been completed. The elimination of fat cells as a result of the cryolipolysis treatment is expected to last about as long as fat cells removed by invasive procedures such as liposuction.
5. How is the Cryolipolysis treatment different from other procedures?
The controlled cooling of the Cryolipolysis treatment targets and eliminates only fat cells. Other treatment modalities such as lasers, radiofrequency, and focused ultrasound a ect fat cells and may affect other adjacent tissue in a way that is not comparable to the Cryolipolysis method of cryolipolysis.
Manufacturer & Showing room
Beijing Nubway S&T Co., Ltd
Web site: www.nubway.net
Bonnie Zhao sales manager
Skype: nubway zhao
Facebook: bonnie nubway